Our Food Trucks take P Terry's to an office or party. We need hard working, fun, and enthusiastic people who like to do it all. Prep, travel and serve the food we're famous for in Austin.
We have part time and full-time positions available. This is a great position for someone who wants flexibility in hours to make some good money and be a part of some of the coolest events that Austin has to offer.
As the Crew Lead/ Driver you will drive the catering truck to all events and will be responsible for the successful execution of events, guest satisfaction, crew performance including following all P. Terry's food production, sanitation and cleanliness standards.
- Driving the truck to and from events
- Ensure team serves the guest with a smile and take food orders accurately
- Ensure team follows all product preparation standards
- Able to cook on a flat top grill and fryer
- Work with team to clean up after the event at event site and at the commissary when dropping off the truck including, inside Truck/equipment cleaning
- Managing crew hours worked to minimize overtime
- Complete weekly inventory counts and documentation as required
- Work with Catering Manager on staffing needs
- Food Handlers Permit
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Valid drivers license
- Must pass a 3 year driving record check
P. Terry's was founded in Austin, TX in 2005 . With 20 locations in Austin and the surrounding areas we've become a popular space for those who like our simple all natural offerings. We pay better than most, offer interest free loans, a Christmas bonus, and other benefits unique to P. Terry's. Our food truck is available to book for parties or offices and festivals.