- Ware looking for positive, employee centric General Managers who are eager to help us establish ourselves in San Antonio.
- Hiring, training, developing, retaining and promoting all crew members
- Growing sales through service, quality, culture, and safety
- Embedding P. Terry's in the communities we serve through strong crew member and guest relationships, Local Restaurant Marketing.
- Fiscal responsibilities to meet budgets
- A strong focus on culture and service
- Maintaining a sparkling clean facility with always functioning equipment and tools.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of GM experience in high volume settings
- Drive Thru experience strongly recommended
- Stamina and resilience are key to opening and growing the business
- Enjoys hands on work
- Positive competitive outlook - with a Say Yes Mentality
- Must be able to work up to 10 hours per day on your feet
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Bi lingual preferred
P. Terry's Burger Stand will be opening 3 locations in San Antonio this year. We are looking to hire 3 General Managers and 15 shift leaders for these openings. This will be P. Terry's first dive into this new market. P. Terry's started July 5, 2005, with the simple goal of ensuring healthier, fresh options are available to all. We source locally, are antibiotic and all natural burgers, hand grind and patty our fresh chicken breast patties, make our veggie burgers from scratch in our commissary kitchen. Additionally we bake our cookies and banana bread from scratch daily.
P. Terry's believes that the crewmembers are the backbone and foundation of our success, with that in mind we made the industry leading decision to pay our full time crew members a $15.00 minimum wage after their first 90 days of full time employment.
Benefits: paid time off, paid time off for civic responsibility like voting, free shift meals, paid breaks, ham or turkey for your Thanksgiving meal and we also bake a made from scratch birthday cake for each and every member of the team for their birthday.
GM bonuses are based on sales, controllable expenses and guest feedback and are paid monthly.
Our reputation for giving doesn't stop with our employees; P. Terry's has given more than $1 Million dollars back to local charities since it's inception in 2005.