PART-TIME AND FULL-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
We are looking for upbeat, positive people who enjoy leading others, are skilled at tasks, administration and people, and who want to serve our guests well.
- Communicate well with a team and delegate tasks
- Provide hands-on support in a variety of work assignments, handling orders and creating team-up's
- Act as a model of proper guest relations
- Oversee various administrative tasks to keep the store running smoothly
- Must be able to multitask
- Must be able to manage complex responsibilities
- Must have a food handler’s permit
- Be able to lift 30 pounds
We started P. Terry’s with the understanding that treating our employees fairly would be the basis for our success. We pay better than most, we allow for everyone’s voice to be heard, and we maintain a learning-oriented, team-based culture that’s free of silly internal politics.
Our shift leads are paid a competitive hourly wage, with quick raises and special opportunities to move up. We offer unique benefits - a Christmas bonus for every employee, interest-free loans, a cake on your birthday, and more. Most importantly, we offer advancement and educational opportunities at every level of our business, so that our employees can succeed with us and in their careers beyond.